Strengthen turf’s natural defenses against
stress and disease.
Liquid iron for quick green-up without over-stimulation of growth, wheel marks or blackening.
Units 7/8 New Street Farm, Chilmington Green Road, Great Chart Ashford, Kent TN23 3DL, UK | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0)1233 633 267 | Fax: +44 (0)1233 633 706
All content is trademarked and © Farmura 2016
Ferrosol Liquid Iron is a unique iron-nitrogen bonded complex that is the original market leading liquid iron. Ideal for use any time of the year when turf is in need of a quick green-up without stimulation or for use in the autumn when it will harden the turf and strengthen it against disease.
- A unique iron-nitrogen bonded complex which provides a quick green-up of turf without over-stimulation of growth and without wheel marks or blackening.
- Ferrosol can be mixed easily in water and is immediately available for spray or drench application.
- Economical to use
- Ideal for use at any time when turf is in need of a green-up boost and in the autumn will harden the turf and strengthen it against disease.
- Will tank mix with all Farmura Organic Liquids and wtih all Farmura NPK Super Concentrate Liquid Fertilizers.
- 6% iron
- 3 kg nitrogen/hectare
- 4% sulphur
- Iron-nitrogen bonded complex
- 20 litres/hectare
- 1 litre/500 sq. metres
- Water rate: 40 litres water with 1 litre Ferrosol
Shrubs - foliar application:
- 68 ml per 4.45 litres water
- 6 litres per 450 litres water
- Spray to point of run off
Shrubs - soil application:
- Small shrubs – 180 ml
- Large shrubs – 300 ml
- Mix with 14-22 litres water
- Water in well. Use a fine spray.
- Fine turf
- Golf greens
- Bowling greens
- Sports grounds
- Tennis courts
Ferrosol Safety Data Sheet
Farmura Guide to Turf Management Products